Background

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Crochet Class 3: Hooks, Slipknots and Chains

Here is the third video tutorial in the series - in this episode you finally get your hands on the yarn! Learn how to hold the hook and yarn, how to make a slipknot and how to make chain or foundation stitch. Don't forget your homework!


 



 


Please let me know what you think in the comments below - I'm new to this and want to get it right! All suggestions appreciated. If you require further clarification I'd be only too happy to help too - and don't forget to share with me pictures of your work, so I can shower you with praise and appreciation! We're all in this together!


 


Claire x



1 comment:

  1. OMG thank you! no clip ive ever watched has explained it so well. I unerstand the whole thing so much better now x

    ReplyDelete