Background

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wednesday Sneaky Peak

I'm not feeling very brilliant today - I have a sore throat, painful limbs and a feeling that I'm sat in a rocking chair in the back room of my head. Typical ME / CFS for me; it's not really about feeling tired.



I'll be fine, I'm learning to just go with the flow whenever I am feeling under the weather. So here I am, under a blanket, listening to Radio 4 and crocheting something for my new summer range. It's not so bad.




Wednesday Sneaky Peak


2 comments:

  1. Hi I just popped over from Oh Fransson and had to say I love the idea of an adaption of a Kandinsky painting for a quilt for your DH. Love your reading corner - that chair could do with a quilt too ha ha. I also have ME (plus fibromyalgia and Crohn's disease) so do understand about you going with the flow - best thing we can do really and make the most of the good times. Hugs (gentle ones!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love radio 4...I find it very soothing. You do the right thing...there is so much pressure to keep going until we drop x

    ReplyDelete